Best Vitreo Retinal Treatment in Pune
The retina is the light-sensitive layer of tissue that lines the inside of the eye and sends visual messages through the optic nerve to the brain. Any defect in layers of retina may lead to defective vision. In some cases, there may be small areas of the retina that are torn. These areas, called retinal tears or retinal breaks, can lead to retinal detachment.
What are the common problems of retina?
ARMD – Age related macular degeneration.
Retinal problems due to systemic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, auto-immune diseases, anemia, pregnancy
Inflammatory diseases of retina
Our trusted Patient
"A satisfied Customer Trust successful clinic"
What Are The Symptoms?
- Common symptoms of cataracts are:
- Cloudy or blurry vision
- Light sensitivity from car headlights that seem too bright at night; glare from lamps or very bright sunlight; or the appearance of a halo around lights
- Poor or reduced night vision
- Double or multiple vision (this symptom often goes away as the cataract progresses)
- “Second sight” where near vision becomes possible without glasses again because of the cataract developing in the lens. This state is usually temporary, and followed by progressive loss of distance vision
- A need for frequent changes of glasses or contact lenses
What Causes Cataract ( Motibindu )?
The most common cause of cataracts is aging.
- Inherited or developmental problems
- Health problems such as diabetes
- Medications such as steroids
- Trauma to the eye
- Normal and Cataract vision
Why Choose Our Clinic?
Jeevan Sparsh Eye Hospital, synonymous with eye care services, for over 15 years, is conveniently located in the heart of Pune city. This stand-alone hi-tech centre sprawls over 10,000 sq. ft., designed exclusively for a gamut of ophthalmic services.
Great words about Jeevan Sparsh