Best Low Cost Cataract
Surgery in Pune
Cataract Treatment in Pune
A cataract is an opacity (or cloudiness) in the lens of the eye. This restricts light passing through the eye and reaching the retina. When this occurs, vision is affected.
Benefits Of Cataract Surgery:
Improved sight, colour & clarity of vision
Improved quality of life
Reduced dependence on corrective eyewear
What Are The Symptoms?
Common symptoms of cataracts are:
- Cloudy or blurry vision
- Light sensitivity from car headlights that seem too bright at night; glare from lamps or very bright sunlight; or the appearance of a halo around lights
- Poor or reduced night vision
- Double or multiple vision (this symptom often goes away as the cataract progresses)
- “Second sight” where near vision becomes possible without glasses again because of the cataract developing in the lens. This state is usually temporary, and followed by progressive loss of distance vision
- A need for frequent changes of glasses or contact lenses
Why Choose Jeevan Sparsh Eye Clinic?
By choosing Jeevan Sparsh Eye Clinic for your cataract surgery, you can expect personalized care, professional expertise, and exceptional results. The clinic has received numerous positive reviews and testimonials from patients, highlighting their satisfaction with the treatment and care provided at Jeevan Sparsh Eye Clinic.
Great words about Jeevan Sparsh
Why Do People Love Us?
What Causes Cataract (Motibindu) ?
The most common cause of cataracts is aging.
- Inherited or developmental problems
- Health problems such as diabetes
- Medications such as steroids
- Trauma to the eye
- Normal and Cataract vision